FYI,

Bike was stolen yesterday afternoon in Clinton,TN. PLease spread the word

2002 Blue/black hayabusa
akrapovich exhaust
carbon fiber windscreen
carbon fiber front fender.

/Users/jameschesney/Desktop/Busa 2.jpg

Busa 2.jpg

You have my condolences. I still miss my black and blue. I hope you get yours back in good shape. She is pretty.

Sorry, man. What were the circumstances? Please let us know - so we are aware what the crooks did - let them burn in Hell.

Stolen from the dealership WTF batman. hate to say it but (1) that sounds like a inside job to me. (2) dealership should make it right by covering you with a replacement bike if not recovered and all repairs if any if recovered. DAM news like this sux monkey sacks.

Damaged or missing items from vehicles is usually posted and not covered by dealer.
But if your vehicle is stolen while in their possession than absolutely they are liable and must satisfy in some way.

My 2005 was stolen by the salesman that sold it to me. They caught him with $500,000 dollars worth of parts. He had the information at his fingertips, and was basically filling orders. He's in prison now forever, but what a pain in the ass. Sorry to hear that Bro!

I agree with MoeMar grab up one of those 13's or tell him you want the very 1st 2014 that arrives to his shop :whistle:

Back