2014 Busa pic from dealer show

Stevo80

Registered
More to come, lighting sucks!
No new model :(

IMG_7021.jpeg

I've been saying "meh" to the Busa since 09'. At the least, change up the fairing or tail section... Do something!

Like said that's the 50th anniversary edition, it comes in red and black as well.

Suzuki should offer upgraded models of the Busa. Like another Yosh X1 or something. A tricked out Busa from the factory.

I very much like it! I want to see one in person as well as the red one offered for 2014. Everyone is complaining because they want a 1400CC, but very few use all of the current motor offered as it is. It's still the baddest bike on the planet total package.

That LE paint scheme looks awesome! Best one i've seen yet.....

However, it's still a gen 2....and this will be the busa's 16th year in production

That LE paint scheme looks awesome! Best one i've seen yet.....

However, it's still a gen 2....and this will be the busa's 16th year in production
It is still the best superbike ever made! The ZX14R is fast but it hasn't helped its sales! So what 16 years in production you can buy parts for it anywhere! I saw parts for a Busa in 7/11 last week!

In the show photo, it almost looks like it is the same color as the 2003 Anniversary Edition. Now, I still trying to understand how the 2003 was the 40th and 2014 is the 50th. Something does not quite add up! :)

I really like the two tone color scheme but not enough to trade in my 08. Plus my 08 is faster and sounds better :laugh:

Back