Little Shout Out To GIXERHP

Fireman6615

Registered
Just wanted to give a little shout to John for setting me up with a Throttle Body sync at The Bash. My 06 has about 38,000 on it and had never been done and had a flat spot right off throttle. Its been Dyno tuned and set up but was still having a little issue. Jon checked it out and the Throttle Bodies were way off, took about 20 minutes and it was running better than it ever had. Thanks again John, you're "The Man" :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

John is good people and usually spends his bash time working on bikes. Thank you for what you do John.

Yep, that's just how he is...I fussed at him multiple times during this bash when he'd call, telling him to go ride instead of working on bikes! That never works with him :laugh:

@Gary,

It was great to meet you at the bash! Wish we had more time to ride together besides that night run that was not too fun for you at all. Sorry about that. We will have to meet up again and get a good ride in. Being my first bash and not knowing what to expect i was just trying to get out as much as possible. Now that i know what to expect......John NOT riding....I will be ready the next time.

Steve Lavoie
lavoieste
06 Blue/Silver Busa!

@Gary,

It was great to meet you at the bash! Wish we had more time to ride together besides that night run that was not too fun for you at all. Sorry about that. We will have to meet up again and get a good ride in. Being my first bash and not knowing what to expect i was just trying to get out as much as possible. Now that i know what to expect......John NOT riding....I will be ready the next time.

Steve Lavoie
lavoieste
06 Blue/Silver Busa!

Most definitely! I'll be back for the Spring Bash.

That's Awesome !! I wonder if that is my problem , I stutter about 3500.

Back