2014 Hayabusa

SKECHE

Registered
:poke: Does anybody have any news on when the 2014 Hayabusa will be out.....OR.....is this it???

Attachments

• Busa1500.bmp
    147.5 KB · Views: 2,105
Went by my dealer to get my new tires mounted for the bash yesterday. No news on the 2014 from them.

Expect another set of color schemes and ABS brakes hopefully that won't need recalled. That's it..... :whistle: if you want a 1441 I suggest you visit your local Cowasaki dealership

Should be in another couple of weeks. When I bought my 08 in sept of 08 they released the new colors around the second week of october

AIMExpo-October 16th

"Suzuki has announced they will attend this year's AIMExpo in Orlando, Florida, and will also introduce new 2014 motorcycles and ATVs."-Cycle World

Yamaha and Kawasaki have released pictures and pricing on their new colors. Nothing changed for either one on the sport bike side for those guys

Like most I am happy with my 08, but would not buy another (same Gen). Bike tech. has moved on, we need and want those improvements that the 1000s are getting, Kaw. seems to get it. But I would rather wait till they get it right than have a half azz job. It sure takes them a long time.

everything looks good, but too bad the left exhaust is higher then the right, that tells me........ its a phony lol

Been thinking about selling my Gen 1 Busa and getting a new Busa, but at this point holding out until Suzuki does a redesign. Hoping for 1441 Busa for 2014 to match the ZX14 but I think at this point 2015 at earliest is more realistic expectation. Still love my Gen 1 and I am fine with riding it another year or two just wouldn't want to by a new one now and then have Suzuki release a new Busa the year after.

Back