Frustration at the dragon!

merisey

Donating Member
Registered
So I unload this morning from the trailer, bike won't start! Ugh... Well out to try to get it running

Not sure if Wheelers is open this morning, but he would be the closest to helping you out if he is there.

Not sure if Wheelers is open this morning, but he would be the closest to helping you out if he is there.

The shop is open today, but Wheeler and Casey aren't there. I think the guy's name is Steve, but I don't know him. Either way, it's just about the only option in the area.

Started right up pulling from garage into trailer. Ran fine all week. I pulled plugs checked all switches.... Think the battery is toast. Bought a new tender(left mine at home) put it on overnight and still have the yellow light. Put it on the bike and it fired right up. Guess I'll see if wheelers has a battery in stock.

hope that's all it is! they should be able to get you rolling again :beerchug:

Started right up pulling from garage into trailer. Ran fine all week. I pulled plugs checked all switches.... Think the battery is toast. Bought a new tender(left mine at home) put it on overnight and still have the yellow light. Put it on the bike and it fired right up. Guess I'll see if wheelers has a battery in stock.

Yeah, he has batts. Sucks that you missed a great day to ride yesterday.

Ok. Wheelers was backed up, was there for 30 minutes and didn't even get looked at. Ran down to napa they checked it under charge and turned off. Both checked ok. Kept my rpms high on the ride there to let her charge. The day went well. Road for about 8 hours and made 4 passes on the dragon. Did the foothills through some twisty park in Tennessee and some skyway and shiner... My arse hates me right now though. Anyone in the area yet for the bash?

glad you're rolling again :beerchug: now, go have a great time!!

Ill be there late Wednesday night!
Ok. Wheelers was backed up, was there for 30 minutes and didn't even get looked at. Ran down to napa they checked it under charge and turned off. Both checked ok. Kept my rpms high on the ride there to let her charge. The day went well. Road for about 8 hours and made 4 passes on the dragon. Did the foothills through some twisty park in Tennessee and some skyway and shiner... My arse hates me right now though. Anyone in the area yet for the bash?

Back