Mid Life Crisis number ?

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Well I don't know what my problem is, but I just bought this...I'll be needing to sleep on it since I can't stay in the house anymore.

Capture.jpg

man thats sweet...im a big fan of the old cbrs... i guess the mrs is upset with you being you cant stay in the house anymore? bahh... she will get over it... i say keep it... best of luck with it..

Oh man, that's cool! I want to come take a look at that one. :thumbsup:

I'll do a little better job on this than the GW when we go do the Russell PKW ride again.

No worries about that. I have a fresh set of full-on sport touring tires to put on later in the week. Time to rein it in a bit...

then what was the with the let's open her up a bit routine on the last outing...granted you were the only one that stuck around to see if the old GW made it through the Ocoee. Thank you sir for that...

No worries about that. I have a fresh set of full-on sport touring tires to put on later in the week. Time to rein it in a bit...

then what was the with the let's open her up a bit routine on the last outing...granted you were the only one that stuck around to see if the old GW made it through the Ocoee. Thank you sir for that...

1500 miles per set is getting old, and I want to be able to do longer trips and not worry about flattening out my rear tire so easily. And besides, I can open her up on that road with just about any tire. :laugh:

We need to work on your definition of "open her up..."

1500 miles per set is getting old, and I want to be able to do longer trips and not worry about flattening out my rear tire so easily. And besides, I can open her up on that road with just about any tire. :laugh:

You don't need to worry about your little Ninja...the Starship Enterprise would need a head start on that gal....

:dunno:

I was thinking of the straighter sections of 64. There was way too much traffic to go fast through Ocoee. :laugh:

"Warp factor 10, Mr. Sulu." :rofl:

Do you already have the new bike?

That looks awesome my friend, reminds me of the old Hurricanes. I so wanted one of those bike back in the day.

No, it is an Ebay thing. I impulsed buy'd it tonight! :laugh: You see what I did right there?

Oh man... We're bordering on a technical discussion of dilithium crystals here. :laugh:

Let me know when you get it, I gotta come see that thing.

We'll end up getting this early next week then heading down to Barber for the weekend. I'll let you know when we pick her up.

Oh man... We're bordering on a technical discussion of dilithium crystals here. :laugh:

Let me know when you get it, I gotta come see that thing.

For some reason it's comforting to know that the current owner of this bike recently bought a Dell tower PC, a 1TB HD, a holster, and a Suzuki 750 set of carbs...I need Flicka to fully vet this guy...

For some reason it's comforting to know that the current owner of this bike recently bought a Dell tower PC, a 1TB HD, a holster, and a Suzuki 750 set of carbs...I need Flicka to fully vet this guy...

Based on that alone, I'd say he's good to go. :laugh:

Back