1982gz 1100ez

Duanne

Registered
Just thought I would get a little feed back from you all, I've had this bike for 16years I'm the second owner there's nothing wrong with it runs awesome, I haven't rode it for a few years. ever since I got my Busa, Question is do I keep it do I sell it, what would it be worth....

home pics 214.jpg

I had the same bike years ago. They are a classic and one of the best bikes Suzuki ever made. Like a jacka$$ I sold mine. I always keep my eyes open for one but I am fussy and it would have to be in mint condition. There was one recently sold in Mass. On ebay, it was very low mileage and showroom condition and went for over $7K. Keep it, you will miss if if you let it go.

I owned one of the first ones of those in Wa. when they came out. They came in a champagne color or burgundy (mine). I loved it and owned another of each color over the years and an '83 which was the same bike but red. I sold two of them to supposedly upgrade to a GS1150E and a katana 1100, but eventually found my way back. I think the first one cost $41xx new. If I owned one now I'd keep it for sure.

I had the same bike years ago. They are a classic and one of the best bikes Suzuki ever made. Like a jacka$$ I sold mine. I always keep my eyes open for one but I am fussy and it would have to be in mint condition. There was one recently sold in Mass. On ebay, it was very low mileage and showroom condition and went for over $7K. Keep it, you will miss if if you let it go.

Sell it to this guy. :laugh:

Keep it. I've had an '82 Katana 1100 through two Busa's and my current B-King. Sometimes riding a classic just fits the mood.

Yeah you'd miss it terribly if you sell it. Got rid of my old bike that has been around forever and you never forgive yourself. Ever.

-THE MENACE

Back