PICS PICS PICS Ride PICS and more PICS

Kahunas

Registered
I have been really busy lately trying to fix two houses and move .

I wanted to posts these pics of my ride with my pops to NC. GA. KY. SC. TN. 5 day trip that turned to a 4 day trip because of bad weather ( thanks mother nature ) .

We had a great time ...lots of laughs and getting lost ( my dad navigating :laugh: ) on some really great roads .

We rode to the dragon and when we got there the gap was packed full so we rode east I think that's 32 if im not mistaken .

towards Ashville NC. and then hit the blueridge parkway ....let me just say that was a awesome road, beautiful country , mountains are awesome .
When we were up in the mountains it was really cloudy , we were riding in the clouds lol .

And of course mother nature had to get us all wet , rained so hard up there my pops couldn't see , his glasses fogged up then his helmet and his windshield lol , so we parked in a tunnel while cars honked at us :banghead:

That trip was the best by far that I will remember for the rest of my life , so if your thinking where can I go that would be a good trip .....GO TO NC. AND RIDE THOSE ROADS ..

Ok so I have to tell you how we got "lost " ..

Im on the phone with my wife my pops is in the lead we are running from a state wide storm heading our way , I knew we were going the wrong way when we missed our turn but ihad to talk while I could (no signal there ) (mountains lol ) .. I get off the phone and then I hear ...beep beep ..
clint I think we are going the wrong way ....and I reply ya I know but this is a great road lol ..
We ride this road 60 all the way down to GA. to find that we will go way out of our way to go back home ......sooooooo we turn around and get to ride this awesome road again lol ..

Ok well without further adooo :worthless:
IMAG0345.jpgIMAG0346.jpgIMAG0402.jpgIMAG0354.jpgIMAG0352.jpgIMAG0355.jpgIMAG0396.jpgIMAG0364.jpgIMAG0361.jpgIMAG0406.jpgIMAG0404.jpgIMAG0400.jpgIMAG0399.jpgIMAG0398.jpgIMAG0397.jpgIMAG0360.jpgIMAG0371.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

IMAG0346.jpg

IMAG0402.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0352.jpg

IMAG0355.jpg

IMAG0396.jpg

IMAG0364.jpg

IMAG0361.jpg

IMAG0406.jpg

IMAG0404.jpg

IMAG0400.jpg

IMAG0399.jpg

IMAG0398.jpg

IMAG0397.jpg

IMAG0360.jpg

IMAG0371.jpg

I have been by/under that waterfall many, many times. There are some killer roads up in there and I am glad I am close to them :)

Thanks for posting pics.

Ocoee? You were right in my back yard! Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting. I loved my trip across the Southwest with my old man. Only trouble is he drives too way too slow.

I'm currently teaching my dad to ride, he decided at 55 after a recent divorce that he wants a bike, I hope one day to post a thread like this myself.
thanks for posting.

thanks guys I had more pics but lost track of what I was doing lol

I cant wait to go back there it was a good ride any road in that area is just awesome ...and had good food too :)

Back