vibration in my 09 bussa

Ameenr1

Registered
Hi i recently changed my stock slipons to twobrothers slipons also i changed my new set of clutch plates. now i can feel heavy vibration when i close throtel.once my bike crosses 5000 rpm lots of vibration is their on my handle bar. can any1 solve this problem.

There is a natural engine vibration around 4500rpm, but if you are crossing 5k and still feeling it I would start checking the tires and their balance. Others will chime in, but that is a starting point.

You mentioned this happens when you are closing the throttle... if that's the case, did you remove and re-install the back torque limiter when you replaced the clutch plates? Or maybe there is an issue with the plates themselves?

Check the mirror mounting bolts. Sounds strange but I had similar vibration right at 4000 RPMS.
It was like this for approx three yrs. I went to change my mirrors and in taking the left one off I realized one of the bolts was only finger tight. Didn't think anything of it until next ride when I immediately noticed the vibration was gone. I'm convinced my vibe came from that semi loose bolt.

Back