short stop in pittsburg

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Semi needs a new wheel bearings. Back on the road in a couple of hours.

ForumRunner_20130724_095715.png

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

ForumRunner_20130724_095715.png

Yes it was, we found this shop via Google, the only shop in 100 miles that had brake pads. We put those on last night in the parking lot thinking that was the problem. The sound got worse so we grabbed a room for the night here and got to the dealer before they opened.

Not yet Jon, bike is still on the lift.

well, at least you were able to make it to a shop. I bet there are some org members in the area that would have helped you out if needed. Hope the trip goes better from here on out. tell semi i said hi. if the wife is with you tell her i said hi as well.

We are back on the road, we ran down some parts and got it going. About 120 miles from tonights stop. Quick stop on I-80.

ForumRunner_20130724_192555.png

ForumRunner_20130724_192555.png

this happend to me as i got ready to head to work....ending up missing a day of work and tomorrow is Haya's in the Hills and boy was i fretting..as local shop did not have the "pre-formed" radiator hose and nobody had the heat shield that burned through.

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Dang, sorry Chris. Hope you get her going in the morning.

Try and Autozone or O'Riely parts store. You would be surprised at what they may carry or at least something that may work to get you home. Best of luck!

We are working on it, next stop, Portland Maine for some Lobster!

Back