1441 sure is pretty

bigjack7679

Registered
Found this only my nightly ebay search. it an 08 that claims to put down 242 RWHP. the bike looks awesome. If i was seeking a serious all motor bike. this would be nice

Suzuki : Hayabusa | eBay
2008 Used SUZUKI GSX1300R at Car Pal Mobile LLC Serving Durham, NC, IID 10457182

1441.jpg

I wanted one that color when I bought mine but could not find one at the time. I ended up with the blue and gold and fell in love with that color. This bike is sharp and I would love to be able to buy it. Thanks for the share

i would like to see the receipts for the work that was done. it says Capernters Lee's 242. which one did it?

i would like to see the receipts for the work that was done. it says Capernters Lee's 242. which one did it?

"This 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa has a 1441 engine built by Carpenter Racing. It was freshened up by Lee's Performance in Charlotte NC. Lee's also dynoed the bike on more than 1 occasion and the bike will consistantly lay down over 240 RWHP on the dyno. We have the dyno sheets to prove it."

I just got this from the website.

From reading the article , Carpenter built the bike, Lees installed clutches and tire and tuned it.

Clutches gone at 2K miles with an airshifter, that's clutchless shifting :dunno:

Maybe he needed clutch springs with that stage 1 turbo power

If carpenter built it then its probably solid. I would still want to see the receipts from it though. But it does look nice.

Back