BIG thumbs up to Stumpybusa !!!

RJB

Registered
Just wanted to let you guys know he is a upstanding guy
He had a set of fairings on here for sale that i liked and was in need of some in a bad way https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/part...alstare-gen-1-fairing-set-600-central-ny.html
the reason i needed fairings is because a couple years ago i crash the busa on the dragon, lowside on left<not hurt but pride> and had a big hole in right from when i had a sidewinder
So after crashing the busa i was in a slump and didnt ride much last year everywhere i looked around at to get bike painted was more than i wanted to pay
and didnt ride because busa was all scratched up
seen stumpys post about a week ago and talked to him was kinds worried because of his low post count , so we txt each other and worked out a deal
and got the fairings today and would do business with him again

Now i cant wait to get them on a new battery and a tune up and get out of this slump i have been in

so i guess what im saying in this post is

THANK YOU STUMPYBUSA you dont know how much you have helped me out

this is what this site is all about

and ohh yeah got the fairings for a lot cheaper that i could have got mine painted for

I'm glad to help a fella out! I'd rather them go to someone on here who is passionate about their busa than some random on Craigslist or some random on eBay. Hope you love them RJB! You'll get some looks for sure!

There's good people on here, I know this from experience.

So a big :thumbsup: for Stumpy.

And I'm glad your back on the road.:thumbsup:

I got the plastics on today wasnt as bad as i thought it would be...the headlight is what i was worried about ..
have to get picts off phone and on here

thanks Stumpy

Back