Rebuilding bike-in need of some parts

BigDiesel

Registered
rebuilding my '03 and i already have a long list of parts needed, which Im sure will grow as I put more parts together.

right now I need:
Steering Damper (looking for Scott's or GPR, anodised RED or BLACK) that mounts on tripleclamp
Ohlins Adjustable Rear Shock (S46PR1C2LS) not interested in less-$$ versions w/fewer adjustments, no "i got this other kind..." msgs please
UFO undertail w/LED brake/turn signals
Brock's Alien Head 14" slip-on can (black), OR Brocks CT One single sided for '03
-if there are any new short-can 4-2-1 Ti exhausts out there, Lmk i'm just looking to make sure the whole system mounts no further back than my foot peg/rear brake assembly. (300mm rears get in the way of normal full systems)

thats it so far; if any vendors have all the above and can/are willing to put together a pkg deal, email me:big_busa@hotmail.com
once these things get covered, I'll be needing a set of wheels-anyone who carries Performance Machine rims please send your contact info, I'll get in touch w/you soon

Thanx for any and all help

Long time no post! Rebuilding? What happened?

good to see you back on here, hope all has been going well :beerchug:

:welcome: newbie :laugh:

Good to see ya here. What happened to your ride?

Bike lost the SA, Shock and Ohlins damper, some nutz n bolts as well; all to good homes in '08. I needed to fund rebuilding bathroom in my house (now sold).
Starting new life in MI with new bike (ish)-just replacing the exhaust, front/rear suspension, swingarm and wheels. Nuttin special....I just always wanted the bike a certain way. Now I can afford that way;)

Welcome back Diesel, happy rebuilding making it exactly like you want. Looking forward to seeing you build process.

In need of a Clutch master cylinder and lever assem. now too-apparently mine is AWOL w/the red shorty Pazzo in tow:(
Found brake lever but this things dead in my garage until I get the MC, got both cables too go figure?!? Seems like last part I need to get if rolling right now...
Why is the last part you need for the bike to run, always some oddball doodad that you could swear you just had yesterday??
Bah, humbug.

Big - not sure how I missed this thread, bu I think we can supply almost all this stuff if you haven't sourced it already.

GPR STEERING DAMPER:
Buy Now: GPR V4 Sport Steering Stabilizer | Great Prices & Fast Shipping!

OHLINS Suspension:
Suzuki Öhlins Shocks for Suzuki Motorcycles | Pashnit Moto

Gen-I Undertail:

Hot Bodies or Yana Shiki, is anyone still making the UFO or trying to find used? Not many people making Gen-I undertails anymore.

BROCKS EXHAUST:
Brocks Exhaust for Suzuki Hayabusa | Performance Exhaust Systems

We don't carry Performance Machine wheels, just the BST Carbon Fiber. Sent a really sexy set out for a GSXR few days ago.

Will try sending you email also.

In need of a Clutch master cylinder and lever assem. now too-apparently mine is AWOL w/the red shorty Pazzo in tow:(
Found brake lever but this things dead in my garage until I get the MC, got both cables too go figure?!? Seems like last part I need to get if rolling right now...
Why is the last part you need for the bike to run, always some oddball doodad that you could swear you just had yesterday??
Bah, humbug.

I just took both MC cylinders off and went with brembos. PM if you are interested. I don't have the OEM levers though. I have the fake shorty pazzos (chazzos).

Mabupa-I'll hit you up for the Clutch MC, thinking about some nice Rizoma resvrs but that's down the road a bit, just trying to log some miles not in my old clunker for awhile right now, thanx for offer. I'll pm you w/cell# then I just need your PP and we're good!
Tim-you Da Man! Thnx for finding my post; I'll call you next week n we'll work out tha deets on shock/stabilizer/undertail. I'd love to do Bsts on this bike but it's not gonna be on the strip anymore... So I'll have to get a 08 to slap those CF hoops from heaven onto;) someday....:(

Yo D!!!!!! I can't believe I missed this thread either. How you been man. Good to see you gettin a bike put back together.

Back