How to I make a Busa sound like this??

Lil Dre

Registered
Whats up guys, Im hoping someone will be able to help me out. I dont have a Busa yet, but I plan on getting one soon, and I also like to plan ahead, How can I make my busa sound like the one in this video? From sound, to starter noise and all. Thanks !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the oRg. Looks and sounds like he just took the mufflers off at the mid pipe.

The youtube video description tells you how he did it:

"Hayabusa with brocks sidewinder exhaust and a lot of performance mods." :laugh:

Thanks for the welcome guys :)
But Ive heard that exhaust before, and it sounds different. I wasnt sure if it was a combination of headers or something. Thanks!!

Karate Kids are :welcome:

From the looks of it he has a sidewinder with no baffle. Open megaphone. You will not like the attention. It's basically a straight line pipe. If it's something you've got to have then grab a used Brocks Street Meg Short off ebay and remove the baffle.

Thanks for the welcome :)
And I saw the description, but I wasnt sure if it was a mix with the headers or anything. But thanks for the info !!!

That is exactly what my bike sounds like. Like the video, mine has a Brock's sidewinder exhaust. There is a baffle in it that can be removed or installed within minutes. It is super loud without the baffle and I usually only do that for bike nights, etc.

You can get the 24v Starter setup at Tiger Racing.

Here is a video of the startup (baffle in).
-
battery vs Ballistic lithium-ion - YouTube[/url]

Here is idle without the baffle.

w/voltmeter 2 - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. I love the sound of this video:laugh:. Bad thing is that I cant find many other videos of the Brock Sidewinder. Its still on my wish list of things to get. So one day I will post some videos of mine on here.

Back