Looking for someone in or near Irving, Texas

mimic

Registered
Hi guys, I shipped out my cluster to a guy in Irving Texas to correct the mileage to match my new motor. Mileage Odometer Correction Dallas Fort Worth Texas
his address is:
Kenneth Rose
2926 West Royal Lane Suite 1104
Irving, TX, 78063

Can someone pass by that address and see if it's a legitimate business?

My cluster arrived on Jan 2nd and he replied to me on January 10th saying he just got back from holidays and that it would be done and in the mail that day. Since then I've sent 2 emails, a txt and a phone call to a voicemail that's full and no response yet. I then saw a couple of posts on the web saying ppl got screwed out of their parts.

It would be great if someone could help me out. I have a feeling I got screwed over...

Thanks

It's interesting that the address on his website says:

Bligidy - Kenneth Rose
7750 N MacArthur, Suite 120-313
Irving, TX 75063

which is 2 miles away from where you sent it... did he just change addresses or do you think you sent it to the wrong address? I live in central texas and am actually going to Irving Texas this Friday. I'll check out both addresses for you.

By the looks on Mapsquest, thats an apartment complex. He says suite 1104, like its a building...but Mapsquest pulls up Apt 1104.

My bad:
Kenneth Rose
7750 N MacArthur, Suite 120-313
Irving, TX 75063
that's the address he emailed me and I shipped to.

If you could check it out for me, that would be amazing!!

The worst part is I bought the cluster from a member here who shipped it out to this guy directly to correct the mileage. I'm out the money and the cluster...

I hope you get it back.
If not, send the next one to these guys.
They are very fast and excellent to deal with.

Bluegauges.com - Ordering Info

That's where I wanted to send it first but there seemed to be a whole bunch of paper work with title information and proof of mileage and stuff. I didn't have anything but a title and the motor I got wasn't the one from the bike. So I went with this other guy who was charging almost double what blue gauges was and now I'm stuck in this predicament...

I work in irving. I will go by today after work. its 2 miles from my job according to Iphone gps. Whats the name of the bussiness

Hey, mimic. I'm the guy from the other hayabusa forum that was talking to you about this yesterday. I'm guessing that he's working (the scam, that is) from his apartment and having stuff shipped to that business address in the strip mall. Probably something like one of those post office box places. I'm curious to see what bigjack finds out.

I am too, I'm sorry this happened to you. People suck

Hey, mimic. I'm the guy from the other hayabusa forum that was talking to you about this yesterday. I'm guessing that he's working (the scam, that is) from his apartment and having stuff shipped to that business address in the strip mall. Probably something like one of those post office box places. I'm curious to see what bigjack finds out.

Thanks everyone for ur support and help. The stupidest part about this is that its a KPH cluster. He might get 150$ for it on ebay instead of the 90$ I was going to pay for the service. All this for a 60$ profit? I feel like flying to texas and making him pay in teeth...

Anyone wanna pay this guy a visit for me?

2926 W Royal Ln Apt 1104, Irving, TX 75063

I can throw some cash your way for the trouble of getting me back my cluster:whistle:

Well, a glimmer of hope just now. I finaly got a reply back from him by email. He said he had to unexpectedly leave town and had someone who was supposed to be handling all the shipping but turns out that person didn't and as such he has a bunch of angry customers right now. He's supposed to get back to me in about an hour when he gets home to check if it was shipped and give me a tracking number. And if mine is one of the packages that wasn't shipped supposed to get it out in the mail tomorrow.

I really hope he comes through. I mentioned that i only paid 100$ for the cluster and 25-30$ for shipping to texas and he offered to just give me the money for the cluster if it wasnt shipped and i didnt want it anymore and he'd just sell it so i really hope he's being sincere and honest about the situation. I told him i would prefer getting it back and paying for the mileage correction as its just gonna be a hassle looking for another one and sending it out again. Lets see what happens from here.:please:

Well, a glimmer of hope just now. I finaly got a reply back from him by email. He said he had to unexpectedly leave town and had someone who was supposed to be handling all the shipping but turns out that person didn't and as such he has a bunch of angry customers right now. He's supposed to get back to me in about an hour when he gets home to check if it was shipped and give me a tracking number. And if mine is one of the packages that wasn't shipped supposed to get it out in the mail tomorrow.

I really hope he comes through. I mentioned that i only paid 100$ for the cluster and 25-30$ for shipping to texas and he offered to just give me the money for the cluster if it wasnt shipped and i didnt want it anymore and he'd just sell it so i really hope he's being sincere and honest about the situation. I told him i would prefer getting it back and paying for the mileage correction as its just gonna be a hassle looking for another one and sending it out again. Lets see what happens from here.:please:

How much $$$ was this supposed to save you? Prolly not enough for all the stress and worry you have and are still experiencing.

Hope it works out for you...Next time check with us here, a vast wealth of info and resource for all things Busa.

How much $$$ was this supposed to save you? Prolly not enough for all the stress and worry you have and are still experiencing.

Hope it works out for you...Next time check with us here, a vast wealth of info and resource for all things Busa.

he wasn't saving me anything. It was actually costing me 40$ more than bluegauges.com

He emailed me back this morning saying the package was returned and that he's going to the UPS store this morning to print a label and ship it. Let's see what happens.

Back