Really, Suzuki?

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
I just can't get onboard with this one. I have to imagine the design team had a conversation, and it went something like this:

"Hayabusa...hmm. Haya...BUS! Yeah, let's make it look like a school bus! BRILLIANT!!!"

Presenting the 2013 Hayabusa Limited Edition

2013 LE.jpg

Even better, there's the new M109R Limited Edition. Or as they call it back at HQ, the "North Pole Edition"

"It will bring out the real biker in anyone! And by "real biker" we mean fat bellies, long fluffy beards, and a penchant for cookies."

Untitled.jpg

Sorry for the venting. I had high hopes for great things from the big Zuk, and have been disappointed.

2013 LE.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Yellow the only color they haven't done in the last 14 years.

Only idea they had left, done everything else. :rulez:

You'll be waiting a couple years on that Gen-III.

From a company that just filed chapter 11, we're probably lucky to get that. I'll have to see the yellow one in person before I make a judgement. A lot of times Suzuki add pictures leave a lot to be desired compared to the real item.

Not a huge fan of it, but I wont judge until I see it in person... Then again, I have owned two bikes that were majority yellow so I kinda have a thing for it.

And I loved the yellow on the TLR's..... But we shall see

But look on the bright side, this year they went with VERY BOLD new colors :laugh:

I just can't get onboard with this one. I have to imagine the design team had a conversation, and it went something like this:

"Hayabusa...hmm. Haya...BUS! Yeah, let's make it look like a school bus! BRILLIANT!!!"

Presenting the 2013 Hayabusa Limited Edition

View attachment 255984

Even better, there's the new M109R Limited Edition. Or as they call it back at HQ, the "North Pole Edition"

"It will bring out the real biker in anyone! And by "real biker" we mean fat bellies, long fluffy beards, and a penchant for cookies.

View attachment 255985

Sorry for the venting. I had high hopes for great things from the big Zuk, and have been disappointed.

Almost as nasty as that horrible green Kaw....:laugh:

just messin with you booogaha.....I actually like the green. The yellow is really terrible...:wtf::down::heart-break::puke:

Yellow the only color they haven't done in the last 14 years.

Only idea they had left, done everything else.

What about a pink one?

In any case, I would say that the yellow will most certainly be "Limited" alright: Limited by the number of people who'll buy one!

when i didnt think it could get worse than the orange and black they have gone and done this....

It is funny how much a coat of paint can change a bike. I have to say, if you buy that LE model it will sure be that. Don't see many of them making it off the showroom floor.

That looks like a Brembo caliper up front though? 40 years from now the yellow ones will be the rarest ones maybe. Who knows.

I dont mind the yellow, shoulda incorporated some more black though. Maybe a black front fender and some more black down by the belly pan wing and tail section. Theres is just no way around it that M109 is hideous :laugh:

Bet its close to the same yellow that they used on the 1000s a few years ago, can only hope so. The pics they put on the web site normally do not show the true color. I agree, they should have added some more black on it somewhere.

i like it and at least a change instead of the usual suspects. i agree with the above that a little more black would clean it up a bit.

Back