2013s Are Out..

Finally Suzuki has released the 2013 models!!

Anyone know if the 2013 1000s, 600s and 750s are all redesigned or just minor tweaks?

Hey TAXI!!!!???

schoolbus.jpg

:laugh:

About time the "13" ZX14R has been released a few weeks ago, Hayabusa is behind the ZX14R again for 2 years straight :wtf:

Whooooopie D Fukn Do the new 2013 Hayabusa takes 2nd place in Horsepower but hey it has new fancy brake calipers were breaking new ground now if we can just make some more HP:banghead:

I'll bet the yellow LE will look pretty cool in person. Not my style, but it'll stand out like the '04 LE. That red was a beautiful bike.

image-3954450160.jpg

Finally Suzuki has released the 2013 models!!

Anyone know if the 2013 1000s, 600s and 750s are all redesigned or just minor tweaks?

No changes. 2014 is suppose to be the big "over haul" for Suzuki sport bikes

Sure hope so Justin!!!

Did you happen so see the PM i sent you the other day???

Jay, i asked him about gloves...my expensive Knox Handroid split the seam at the end of my fingertip down at NOLA and my finger was sticking out...so much for 'good gloves' :banghead:

I'm gonna write them with pics and see if I can get them to replace them...for that $$ that stuff should NOT happen...

Jay, i asked him about gloves...my expensive Knox Handroid split the seam at the end of my fingertip down at NOLA and my finger was sticking out...so much for 'good gloves' :banghead:

I'm gonna write them with pics and see if I can get them to replace them...for that $$ that stuff should NOT happen...

I had some issues with my Knox handroids to, I got them from STG, I notified them and all was fixed free of charge, I've had good luck with Knox in general, expensive but they back what they sell.

About time the "13" ZX14R has been released a few weeks ago, Hayabusa is behind the ZX14R again for 2 years straight :wtf:

Whooooopie D Fukn Do the new 2013 Hayabusa takes 2nd place in Horsepower but hey it has new fancy brake calipers were breaking new ground now if we can just make some more HP:banghead:

The busa is 3rd in HP, has been since the S1krr came out.

Back