The Busa's new roommate

kairles

Donating Member
Registered
I traded my 07 GSX-R600 for a 08 Husqvarna sm610. Been wanting something else to ride on the street, and do some light dual sport riding with. Couple little things I wanna do to it, but I can tell Im gonna have some fun on this one.

2012-110.jpg

The GSX-R600 was loads of fun on the track, Im sure I'll get another.

2012-012.jpg

IDK? That is a nice looking bike but I wouldnt have traded that GSXR, that was a sweet looking bike. Are you really gonna walk past your busa and hop on that husky:laugh: Trail riding is a blast dont get me wrong but I'd rather be carving up the road or the track, different kind of rush :whistle:

IDK? That is a nice looking bike but I wouldnt have traded that GSXR, that was a sweet looking bike. Are you really gonna walk past your busa and hop on that husky:laugh: Trail riding is a blast dont get me wrong but I'd rather be carving up the road or the track, different kind of rush :whistle:

Take away the straightaways and that Husky should should leave the GSXR and the Busa thinking they should have stayed at the gas station with less than 1/2 the effort. :laugh: SM's make it seem like your running the twisties in your lay-z-boy. :thumbsup: It's just the straights that suck.

Take away the straightaways and that Husky should should leave the GSXR and the Busa thinking they should have stayed at the gas station with less than 1/2 the effort. :laugh: SM's make it seem like your running the twisties in your lay-z-boy. :thumbsup: It's just the straights that suck.

+1 - I'd rather have the Husky for canyon carving - he still has the Busa for when he needs to go farther. Also, top gear is pretty tall on those Husky's if I'm not mistaken.

Back