3br Powersports and Pashnit

busagirl4444

HyperActive
Donating Member
Registered
Shout out to both 3br Powersports and Pashnit for my USB cable. Got them installed today finally. Thank you so so much..

Thank you to the org for the great videos on how to remove fairing, how to install the cable, how to do anything to our beloved busas... You all rock! I know I know you know that already. Well shoot I just had to say it again.
IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

Glad you you are enjoying it. Pashnit rocks and so does 3BR Powersports (LOL). If you every need any assistance with them and Pashnit can't help you (That will be a cold day) you can always hit me up and we will get your problem solved.

Thank you for the shout out to Pashnit and 3BR.

Lurch any word on a dual USB cable for multiple devices...ie.....Gopro and phone same time charging?

Lurch any word on a dual USB cable for multiple devices...ie.....Gopro and phone same time charging?

Sorry buddy but new products where put on hold while my real-father took his trip across Siberia. And now with the passing of the my Dad (Step but we don't use that term) new stuff is on hold again. We do have something coming but it will be a bit yet.

Back