yosh exhaust springs anyone?

merisey

Donating Member
Registered
I have recently acquired a full trs exhaust to replace my carbon slip ons. Problem is I'm missing the springs that hold the header collars on... all 6. And a couple others seem badly stretched. Anyone know what length springs go where? Or by any chance does anyone have some extras? I wouldn't know why but thought it would be worth a shot.

I had the same problem with my full hmf exhaust system when I did the full system header wrap. I went to my local tractor trailer supply store and matched up the spring length (a little shorter than what you would have in your hand) and so far it has worked perfect. I'll try to take some pics tonight and show you what I used.

Call Yoshimura directly, you might have better luck going that route

And also - check out ACE hardware - they should have a bin with different size springs of that type if I remember correctly. In the nuts and bolts aisle.

Looks like Motorcycle Superstore carries some generic ones as well. Just need to measure the length you need.

Exhaust springs

whatever you do make sure you have the tool to put them on. That thing is a dream compared to screwin around with needle nose pliers :laugh:

I bought a T-Force full system a few years back used and I had to get some springs. Found them on EBay real cheap. Try them.

Back