New Member, and got my first Hayabusa, a dream come true.

Cartman

Registered
Well after 10 years of starting on a brand new 2004 gsxr 750 I bought when I joined active duty in 04, then in 08 I sold it and moved to a 2004 gsxr 1000 and had that till 2010. Its 2012 now and I finally did it. This week I got my final dream bike that I will forever be so great full to have finally got. A 2007 black hayabusa with 7900 miles that looks like it still came from the show room floor. Its all stock for the exception of some very nice after market exhaust the previous owner had put on, plus a speed correct, and a gear indicator. other then that its all stock, and unmolested. It rides like everything I had hoped for and I love the added comfort and longer frame plus the added weight for a more comfy ride. I just got some saddle bags and still having goose bumps. I don't think it has actually set in that I can finally say that I own one of the best bikes ever made in the history of the world. Here is a picture hope you all like and look forward to talking to you all and getting in on some rides. I live in Tempe AZ and am a aircraft mechanic for the Air National Guard of Arizona.
John

IMG_3962.jpg

Looks like its got an aftermarket windscreen and frame sliders too. Welcome to the oRg and congrats! :welcome:

Welcome to the family! :welcome: You have a beautiful ride there! Enjoy her and be safe.

.......and thank you for your service

First, a sincere thank you for your service. Second, yeah the '07s (I have one) are my favorites. Love the solid colors and tank badge, plus they have the iconic look of a Hayabusa. Be careful for a while; they have a bit of get up and go... -L-

Mine:

2679402150084317800S600x600Q85.jpg

Thank you for your service and welcome! I am a helo mechanic myself...You have a beautiful scoot.

Back