Some 2013s Starting To Show..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
Nothing on the sport bike line yet, but they have brought the Gladius (Suzuki Cycles - Product Lines - Cycles - Products - Gladius - 2013 - SFV650) back. Haven't heard anything on the rumor mill about any changes to the Busa, so guess we'll wait to see what BNGs are in store for us in 2013.
Gixxer 1K got a few things in '12, so not expecting anything there either. Could more use some updates to the 600 though. It, like the Busa, is falling farther and farther behind the Kawi freight train now that they have came back with the 636.

Remember years ago when we couldn't wait to see the new colors?! :rofl:

Now we're all hoping it's way more than color changes...my how times have changed :whistle:

Then I go watch the last WSBK race I'd recorded from last weekend, and they are saying that Honda is promising a completely new CBR1000 to the race teams for 2014. No details, but the rumor mill is saying possibly a V4 configuration along the lines of the MotoGP V5. WSBK bikes have to be a homologation of the street production bike, soo...
Suzuki is the little pig in a poke that needs to get shakin'. Today's Suzuki is tomorrow's bacon..

Local dealer says we'll be waiting a little longer. I'm thinking we'll be disappointed :laugh:

Local dealer says we'll be waiting a little longer. I'm thinking we'll be disappointed :laugh:

No disappointments here. I'm quite happy with my 09'. More than I could possibly ever need.
Sure new and hopefully improved is nice but not the end of the world for me. I'm thankful for what I have, not what I want...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

That's why I'm looking at the 600s (2013 Kawi 636 in particular). Keep the 'ol Gen 1 for more of a sport touring thing, and go with the purpose built bike for the twisties.

No disappointments here. I'm quite happy with my 09'. More than I could possibly ever need.
Sure new and hopefully improved is nice but not the end of the world for me. I'm thankful for what I have, not what I want...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Words of wisdom :thumbsup:

Aren't we still hoping for some new model goodness from Suzuki real soon, you know... because of spy photos and random surveys. I would like to see the Gen III soon, but I'm really betting their going to knock out an all new GSX1000R soon.

Back