Question about levers...

Yes they will fit, whether they hit or not will be an unknown until they are on the bike, some peoples hit some dont, you can usually move the clamps and get it where it don't hit it as much

I can only tell you that my Gen I Pazzos have been working great on my Gen II for nearly 4 1/2 years.

Do you really get that much difference out of different levers I thought about switching but I wasn't sure how much of a difference I would feel

Do you really get that much difference out of different levers I thought about switching but I wasn't sure how much of a difference I would feel

Good quality aftermarket levers (Pazzo,FP Tactical,etc) are machined with a much tighter tolerance so you dont have all that extra play like you do with the factory levers.
So IMO it is a difference you can feel, although most people change them out just for looks.

They are a personal preference, like a seat.
Different styles feel different in your hands, angle, adjustment, shape.
Long or short levers are available also.
Myself and many people like the short levers, but you never know until you try them.
I have Pazzo knock-offs that I've had for 2 years with zero issues.
They are an improvement for me as they fit my hand/grip position better than stock. As well are adjusted to the where they engage far away from the bars(you can adjust them engaging close to the bars or in between, up to you).
That makes it easier for me to use one or two fingers on the brake or clutch without crushing my other fingers that are holding on.
ASV levers(will be on my busa eventually) have the finest adjustement of aftermarket levers and a great warranty.

Basically you just need to try a quality brand like Pazzo, ASV, or a few others. Decide which you like the look of, and what length. You may get lucky and get a pair you like. If not, levers are an easy sell(or return) and you could try another.

Technicaly levers aren't a performance gain.
However, if you find a pair more comfortable than stock to you personally, then you are more comfortable and in control.
It's kinda like shoes, if they feel right to you, regardless if they fit:laugh:

I really like the ASV lever's due to being the short style and the fine adjustment's available from them over a wide range.

Back