The Inaugural TEAM GIXXER **SMACKTALKAPOOZA** - Barber 29-30 SEP 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
The FIRST, INAUGURAL TEAM GIXXER SMACKTALKAPALOOZA is in two weeks at Barber with STT. Bikes, babes, some Busa's, and SMACK - What more could you want? We are going to have a BLAST. Weather is going to be FANTASTIC. TwoBrothers will be instructing in Novice. Tiller and I will take all comers in Intermediate on Saturday and A on Sunday :moon::laugh:

If you can't make it, never fear, we are repeating on October 20-21. Additional info can be found at Sportbike Track Time - Purchase Time for Upcoming Track Days

I'm going to use this thread to post up information. If you have questions (parking, lodging, pitting, gear, prep, tires, tape, ect), post it here, and we'll answer it the best we can. If you are coming, post up here. Drop your rocks and grab your socks, 'cause it's time to RIDE!

Attending:

Twobrothersbusa (Coaching in Novice)
Skydivr (I-Sat; A-Sun)
Tiller (I-Sat; A-Sun)
MC Mustang
Jet Li (his Awesomeness)
Motochris
Trey Young

Attending:

Skydivr
Twobrothersbusa
Tiller
MC Mustang
Jet Li (his Awesomeness)
Motochris
Trey Young
Flicka - Visiting for sure... Maybe riding if I sign up and win a day.

I am a little worried about me running the Bridgestone S20's while chasing guys on GPA's..... Not that the S20 is not a great sticky tire, I just gotta get real confident with pushing it... Luckily it should be extremely hot so the tires shouldnt get so greasy by the afternoon.

However, anyone who attempts to beat me will be graciously greeted with one of these at the end of the session :moon: :poke:

Attachments

• smacktalk.bmp
    131.9 KB · Views: 374
I'm going to have to try and make another banner, and use the above pic (with "Tiller" tatooed on the azz) on it! :rofl:

Like this :rofl::moon:

Tiller.jpg

Where you guys usually get a room. front or back?
I was thinking backside bottom floor.

Where you guys usually get a room. front or back?
I was thinking backside bottom floor.

Since we leave all our big stuff at the track (locked at night and safe); front or back doesn't matter to me, but like the downstairs non-smoking rooms best.

If you've got a popup and/or a generator, bring it.

Your Awesomeness, you still got us hooked up, roomie?

The fastest Busa on the track will be hanging with Charlie in Novice. Staying @ the Hampton Inn 310 Rex Lake Road, I-20 Exit 140, Leeds, AL 35094.

Skydivr
Twobrothersbusa
Tiller
MC Mustang
Jet Li (his Awesomeness)
Motochris
Trey Young - Busa - Novice both days
Flicka - Visiting for sure... Maybe riding if I sign up and win a day.

Running Novice both days! Looking forward to some learnin'! :beerchug:

Running Novice both days! Looking forward to some learnin'! :beerchug:

It's gonna be fun, but you gotta do some smacktalkin in this thread, Shawn

Like so.... Shawn, you are so slow that Charlie is gonna have to get off his bike and push it around the track in order for you to be able to stay with him :laugh: :poke:

Since we leave all our big stuff at the track (locked at night and safe); front or back doesn't matter to me, but like the downstairs non-smoking rooms best.

If you've got a popup and/or a generator, bring it.

Your Awesomeness, you still got us hooked up, roomie?

I will be bringing 12x12 canopy and hopefully generator is working :-(

You mean like this?

My Momma is soooooooo fat!

Hey wait, that doesn't seem right... LOL

But in all fairness, if he is pushing me around the track, I ought to get some pretty good body position tips! LOL

Jay, I posted a linky via FB on his page! I am stoked that so many of us are going to be there! Whether phenominally spectacular, or infinately embarrassing, seems like the word will get out quickly! LOL:laugh::moon:

BUT WAIT...LATEST UPDATE...As of 5 minutes ago...there is an offside chance that MR BOGUS may show!!:cheerleader:

The Hampton IS the closest Trey and a brand new hotel, just looking for a little discount :)

Jay, I posted a linky via FB on his page! I am stoked that so many of us are going to be there! Whether phenominally spectacular, or infinately embarrassing, seems like the word will get out quickly! LOL:laugh::moon:

Oh the word is getting out alright... TEAM GIXXER t-shirts are next! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back