you can have it for 27k...

i could see he spent that much on the bike, especially if he had a shop do everything... with that being said something is only "worth" as much as someone is willing to pay you for it. i learned that a long time ago while trying to sell my accord.

beautiful bike nicely done :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not sure if he can get what he wants for it but he has an awesome bike to ride till it sells :bowdown:

Lets keep it civil guys :poke: people have sold stranger things than a custom bike for a lot more cooltoast.com Someone with plenty of cash and falls in love with it I can see him spending that kind of cash for well done custom bike that is complete.

That's a crazy price...IMHO cusomizing takes away the value, unless it's custom for the buyer. Nice ride though.

Good luck!!!! :beerchug:

He must really like the way coke smells. It seems his idea of reasonable is in line with an expensive habit.

Great job, not a custom bike guy, but that looks pretty good and he did add some performance which is unusual. He might have 27K in it, but I don't see him getting it back.

It's worth 10K because it's a blk '08 :poke:

OK even if he had a shop build it, I still dont see how over 17 grand was spent in a mild custom.

Maybe he threw a blank check at them and said "do whatever you want"

Back