SUV knocks motorcycle off the road

Goodness, 10 miles of open road and the only 3 vehicles on the road get tangled up. :banghead:

So typical. Happens more often than people think.

Also a good illustration of general instability when it comes to SUV's.

And the guy filming just keeps right on goin'.... :banghead:

My thought was he might have possibly been getting the tag of the other car that did not appear to be stopping. Personally I would blame the SUV from what we can see but the other car should have stopped to check on things.

This would never happen to me :whistle:

But I did have a good citizen turn right into me this morning. No I avoided Mr. pick up that could not hear or see me by his front fender. I need to check my Brocks, it apparently has become quiet :laugh:

Devil's advocate here: Looks like the guy in the 3-wheel was causing a massive traffic jam by not keeping up with the speed of traffic. The true screw up is the guy in the white car going for the "double pass" on the SUV and although all three of them play a hand at fault.

Thank goodness the 3-wheel kept it on all ......3's.

Devil's advocate here: Looks like the guy in the 3-wheel was causing a massive traffic jam by not keeping up with the speed of traffic. The true screw up is the guy in the white car going for the "double pass" on the SUV and although all three of them play a hand at fault.

You can't see it, but he was running slow and apparently got slower. SUV went to pass after white car had pulled out to pass. Unless i want to run 40 in a 55 I pass multiple vehicles. They love to stack up around here. Always coming up on a half dozen running behind a slow poke.

He was probably doing the speed limit and the other cars were speeding

I have heard of SUV`s attacking other vehicles but I have never seen it happen before. WOW, thanks for the video.

Back