Sleeping and riding accident

:wtf:::11 You couldnt have cut that any closer to death if the Grim Reaper himself had a straight razor............

WTF, he lucky she didnt get pulled in under the rear tires of that rig. someone's def. watching over her.

Wow, I kept waiting for her to dart back over.....didn't really expect her to hit a freakin' semi!!! How lucky can you be, I would say there goes 8 1/2 of her 9 lives lol

I fell asleep on my GSXR 750 once...I was riding 400 miles from Reno NV to Edwards AFB after visiting my girlfriend at midnight. Woke up as I crossed the yellow line...scared the hell out of me!

Crazy video. Never fallen asleep before while driving or riding very scary thought.

On a side note I did a YouTube search for the video since my iPhone hates the website that was posted. After watching the vid it gives related videos... I thought they weren't very related.

Maybe I'm missing something.

image-1004279144.jpg

image-693263139.jpg

Seems to me something else had to happen. I just cannot see some sleeping with the first truck passing them like that. Looks as if he/she might have blacked out or something JMO

Back