Man did I have a hell of a ride!

voodoolord

Registered
I just got back from a 1100 mile road trip on my new girl and holy cow do I have a story. Im going to leave the location nameless just in case some jerk off reports it but I really dont know why they would. I took off in the morning and had about a sixty mile trip on a major freeway to that days destination and as I got on the freeway I see a newer BMW super bike up ahead so I fall in behind him. within 5 miles a Busa and GSXR 1000 joined up both from different off ramps. In another couple of miles were all passed by a CBR 1000 doing about 160. We all dropped the hammer and did about 130-160 for the next 60 miles carving traffic together in a pretty perfect line. We all unbelievably got off at the same off ramp and at the stop light looked at each other and just burst out laughing! I have to say it was the most fun Ive had in my life and for something that random to occur and be that perfect? Just too cool.

Of course it's not particularly safe or legal, but there's nothing like a nice long cruise down an open road at about 150. We all know the risk. As long as you don't endanger anyone else, do what makes you happy.

I say Fck it! U had fun and that's all that matters! We are all big boys and know the risks so brush off any negative comments u get. That sounds like my kinda fun. Kuddos to u!

Carving traffic at 150 is just crazy and dangerous. I'm all for giving it a good run on a road with no other traffic. At that speed if a car happend to make the wrong move you may be killing a lot more than yourself.

Who the hell am I to judge you......if you're not intentionally going right out of your way to piss anyone else off, and you're just keepin' it fun...where's the harm in that?!? :thumbsup:

Of course it's not particularly safe or legal, but there's nothing like a nice long cruise down an open road at about 150. We all know the risk. As long as you don't endanger anyone else, do what makes you happy.

Sent from my iPhone

if the spedo was way off maybe you didn't get over 55mph...once and awhile it is fun to crack the throttle

It was the right thing to do because all of you felt it. There is nothing wrong with your experience. Treasure it. Those memories will bring a smile to your face many a times. :beerchug:

theres plenty of people here that have done what you done, now maybe we werent joined by a couple of others with the same intentions but hey if your confident and safe and not harming others, i say have at it, those are some good memories, are u sure you werent dreaming this:laugh:

Seriously who buys a busa and rides the speed limit???:laugh: Whether you ride 10 over or in your case 100 over speeding is still speeding.........bottom line is everybody speeds at some point in time and anything can happen due to your own recklessness or somebody elses. We all know this everytime we fire up our busa. Every action has a reaction and every choice has a consequence, as long as your prepared and accept that I say ride on :thumbsup:

theres plenty of people here that have done what you done, now maybe we werent joined by a couple of others with the same intentions but hey if your confident and safe and not harming others, i say have at it, those are some good memories, are u sure you werent dreaming this:laugh:

It was so spontaneous and so amazing that we all got on the same freeway at the same time and rode like we've ridden with each other for years.

Seriously who buys a busa and rides the speed limit???:laugh: Whether you ride 10 over or in your case 100 over speeding is still speeding.........bottom line is everybody speeds at some point in time and anything can happen due to your own recklessness or somebody elses. We all know this everytime we fire up our busa. Every action has a reaction and every choice has a consequence, as long as your prepared and accept that I say ride on :thumbsup:

Agreed. To be sure we were all riding in our comfort zone. There was never even a close call.

It was the right thing to do because all of you felt it. There is nothing wrong with your experience. Treasure it. Those memories will bring a smile to your face many a times. :beerchug:

I didnt stop smiling for hours! Im smiling as Im writing this :laugh:

I know the feeling from riding and shooting. Sometimes everyone dances to the same beat. It is magic.

May never have that again. Remember it.

Back