Anyone have experience with these bags?

Looks like they're basically a copy of the Cortech Sport Saddlebags, but with slight styling changes. If they're the same materials and build quality, you should be good to go. :thumbsup:

I have those exact bags...and tank bag and tail bag....they have worked great every time ive gone on a trip...easy to attach to bike..lots of room,has a zipper so they expand a little for more room if you need it..

Which tank and tail bag do you have? I didnt really like the looks of the matching motocentric tail bag as it didnt look like it would hold much. Im trying ti figure out how to stow a tent and maybe an extra helmet. Im looking for a good large tank bag with a window that I can use for my smartphones GPS. I also need to figure out how to put a phone charger on the bike. Any ideas? Thanks for the input.

Ya Kromdom I started researching after my post and found alot of what I want to do there. Im still stuck on if I want to do a phone mount or run through my tank bag when I get it. I have not noticed anyone mounting sockets or accessory ports on the flat part of the fairing on either side of the handle bars. That would seem like a obvious place to put little cups or access ports or cubbies and things like that. Any idea why?

I have not noticed anyone mounting sockets or accessory ports on the flat part of the fairing on either side of the handle bars. That would seem like a obvious place to put little cups or access ports or cubbies and things like that. Any idea why?

Just guessing here......when the fairings need to be removed, may be a PAIN if those plastic panels have stuff wired/installed in it. However, I have seen that space used for a cellphone holder (in another forum though).

I had the saddle bags and sport tail bag. Great quality and low priced. Use blue painters tape to protect your paint where the bags hang over the seat.

For power I use a non mounted powerlet port that is located off to the right of the handle bars. Very convenient when needed and tucks out of sight when not in use. They come with a weather proof rubber cap.

heres what mine looks like with all the bags on..all motocentric..

1resized.jpg

Ya Kromdom I started researching after my post and found alot of what I want to do there. Im still stuck on if I want to do a phone mount or run through my tank bag when I get it. I have not noticed anyone mounting sockets or accessory ports on the flat part of the fairing on either side of the handle bars. That would seem like a obvious place to put little cups or access ports or cubbies and things like that. Any idea why?

You need to hit up Pashnit for a 3BR power outlet.

For a sizable tank bag you can check out the ICON Urban Tank bag. Its a very good sized bag that I use for my school books commute.

You need to hit up Pashnit for a 3BR power outlet.

I went to radio shack and spent $8 on a car charger adapter that I hard wired to the battery. It worked like a charm and is still working with no issues.

heres what mine looks like with all the bags on..all motocentric..

1resized.jpg

Your bike looks great. I might rethink my idea on the tail bag. To give a ride report I did 1200 miles last week with the motocentric bags and they performed above my expectations. Highly recommended and thanks for the tips.

Back