Scottish Riders

paulcee

Registered
Guy's we are trying to get together with as many Busa riders as possible in Scotland, for meet's rideout's and general help from oneanother, we have started our own fb page and have our first meet & rideout arranged for 9/9/12. I will of course post pictures to the org and continue to use the org and help the guys on here as they have helped me they have been a mindfull of information and nothing but a great help over the years.
we are getting bigger slowly but surely and we know there arent that many Busa owners in Scotland.
If you are one and would like to be involved please mail me on the org or on
fb Log In | Facebook

I knew we busa lovers were rare in Scotland, but I didn't know we were that rare. Looks like I might have to come to the U.S to meet other Busa lovers lol

hi,just seen your thread and would like to join up with more scottish busa owners,i live in Armadale W.L.so not too far from Glasgow,im not on the fb thing but would like to become a member of busa club. look forward to reply.
regards keff.

i like wearing kilts... but im not scottish....and i would ride over but my pontoon boat hasnt got the "adapter" for my busa made yet.....lol... seriously good luck...lots of great scenery there...so my parents tell me..

Back