Fairing assembly Gen II Busa????

leiker_1

Registered
I am in need of some assistance in finding information about the fairing assembly for a generation II hayabusa. Ten months ago I was unfortunate to be hit by a truck on my 2011 Hayabusa. I have purchased all the parts that I believe I need to reassemble the bike, but I have been unable to find a few pieces of information. I have found the great videos posted in this forum about taking off and reassembling the side fairings, but I haven't found any information about how the nose cone is assembled. Under normal circumstances I would just make notes of how it was taken apart, but since I was unconscious at the time of its distruction I was unable to watch how the pieces broke apart:laugh:. An exploded view of how the nose cone is assembled would be extremely handy it would be even better if someone has a step by step picture process, but beggars can't be choosers. A service manual would also be handy if anyone knows where to get one. I tried the link in this forum, but the link did not provide me with an actual service manual. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks.

The Gen-II plastics suck. The Gen-I was 10x simpler.

Just start removing bolts and very gently take the side panels & piece them together.

Watch Blanca Busa's video is pretty good. He makes it look easy.

The Busa is back together thanks to Blanca's videos, and alot of research. Thanks to all that responded.:thumbsup:

Back