Scala teamset pro communication headset

Had2

Registered
I'm not sure what I was really expecting, but got the unit yesterday and put on 400 miles today, anything over 70 its very hard to hear my ipod, even tried the mp3 player on my smart phone, and unless you know the song by heart you don't even know what song is playing! The bluetooth capability is pretty decent, can hear much better than the music, still kind of hard to hear at 85ish. Haven't tried the communication from rider to pas. yet. I'm assuming its gunna be alot like the bluetooth feature as far as how well it works. But overall for the money a pretty good investment:thumbsup:

I have had mine for years and no issues. What kind of helmet are you using? I had a Shoie and now have and Icon. The Shoie was the better of the two. I also played around with where I put the ear phones. You might check and make sure they are turned up all the way.

You can buy little velcro/foam pads that hold the speakers closer to your ears. They help alot. They came with my Sena headset.

Mine came with the velcro but I never had to put it in my helmet. The speakers had the velcro piece already on it and it just sticks to the padding im my helmet.

I have had my G4 since slightly before it was released. Had others. I took the cheek/ear pad out of my helmet. Slit the thread and put the speaker inside the felt/foam right where my ear is. Better fit, dont feel it, clear and clean sounding. Is your phone volume turned up, AS WELL AS the scala unit? Ive been 150+ and stupidly been able to talk on the phone. Music works fine too. Velcro the speakers in gave me nothing but problems. Looks more invisible etc.

Back