Bought a Diavel today

Rongotti

Registered
I decided to buy a Diavel, went with the base model in red, to me you have to buy red in Ducati and Ferrari! I must say I love it, huge power range, I rode it 80 miles home from the dealership, and got caught in a huge downpour already. This thing is reminds me of a Tie Fighter with all its electronics. Here is my one pic so far lol :-)

ForumRunner_20120811_191021.png

ForumRunner_20120811_191021.png

Man, what a sharp bike! I agree that Ferraris and Ducatis have to be in red. How's the riding position feel? I had a Monster long ago, and it was still aggressive for sitting upright. Maybe snap a pic of what you see in the riding position, if you get a chance. Enjoy the torque of that V-Twin!

05 Busa LE said:
Man, what a sharp bike! I agree that Ferraris and Ducatis have to be in red. How's the riding position feel? I had a Monster long ago, and it was still aggressive for sitting upright. Maybe snap a pic of what you see in the riding position, if you get a chance. Enjoy the torque of that V-Twin!

Thank you! I can definitely take some more pics including that one. Yea she feel great so far. Had her up to 130mph on the way home, definitely snaps to attention on you!

Thanks Big E!

Krome, I will always be a Busa boy, just wanted to try something different, I will either buy a stock gen one or a gen III once they are out. They say if you love something set it free and if it comes back to you its meant to be. ;-)

Awesome bike. I saw one of those in person for the first time about two weeks ago when a guy brought one to our local track. That bike has alot of parts on it that I thought were aftermarket but turned out to be factory. I love how aggressive those massive headers look. I have never been a big fan of Ducati but that bike kinda changed my mind :thumbsup:

Grats man. I am a huge fan of that bike and hope to own one someday. Hope it works out well for you.

Thanks Big E!

Krome, I will always be a Busa boy, just wanted to try something different, I will either buy a stock gen one or a gen III once they are out. They say if you love something set it free and if it comes back to you its meant to be. ;-)

or u hi side

lankeeyankee said:
Congrats on the new ride! Sharp looking bike!
Just becareful with them oil drain plugs.:laugh:

Lmao! Wowwwww you remember that huh????? Hahaha fair enough sir, touche! Unfortunately, I think I will have to pay them to do it because they have to reset the oil light.

Nice!

Can you take a picture in more detail of the left rear hub / wheel.. Interested in seeing it in more detail.

Yeah,, the effort and time you put into trying to fix a stripped oil pan amazed me when it would have been faster and safer to replace it. But its not my ride.:beerchug:

lankeeyankee said:
Nice!

Can you take a picture in more detail of the left rear hub / wheel.. Interested in seeing it in more detail.

Yeah,, the effort and time you put into trying to fix a stripped oil pan amazed me when it would have been faster and safer to replace it. But its not my ride.:beerchug:

Yes I will take more tomorrow, lol I still have the extra oil pan I bought too, and a clutch and my corbin rear seat and backrest I need to sell lol

nice pics....hope you enjoy it...id love to get my ducati back on the road again....but i cant afford it...

Back