A few pictures from yesterday.

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

Have a great time and stay safe. Wish I could be with you guys.

Oh man meat over fire :drool:

Who made that lil piglet and how? I love that backyard rotisserie thing. Great idea!
Can someone give me more pics of this setup? Pics of rod or holder with no meat on it?
I'd like to see how you secure pig and keep rid from turning inside animal? What holds it in motion?
Is there someplace up there that sells that setup, tray, motors and all? Man I need one of those for my backyard.

Bots why does that guy have gopro on helmet backwards?

Thats, Lurch. He was leading the pack and must have been trying to video the pack following on the ride!

Great meeting everyone! Sorry for the early departure but from the looks of it, definitely my loss. Hope every got home safely. Time to plan my next long haul.
:D

i have to say going to a meet and greet was the best experience anyone can ask for, seriously i had a blast and made some great friends btw i found out my gopro for some reason switches to video whenever you put it on sequential photos it did it every time i tried so im not too happy about that have to see how crappy my broken phone took pics haha. Only bad thing that happened on the trip was well electronics didnt like it haha.

Blanca, it was rented pig roasting equipment. Super easy though, just a wooden "pole" the pig was metal banded to the wooden pole and the ends of the pole were square (think wheelbarrow handles) and at one end was an electric motor that spun the pole. Underneath were just tin pans to set the charcoal on. Easy as pie.. And twice as yummy!!!

Blanca, it was rented pig roasting equipment. Super easy though, just a wooden "pole" the pig was metal banded to the wooden pole and the ends of the pole were square (think wheelbarrow handles) and at one end was an electric motor that spun the pole. Underneath were just tin pans to set the charcoal on. Easy as pie.. And twice as yummy!!!

the tins were so that you didnt catch your grass on fire according to lurch

Back