Got Buzzed By a Squid This Morning

Well for the first time in years I was buzzed (passed in the same lane) by some jakazz squid this morning on my way to work.
Not really sure what kind of bike he was on may have been a FZ had undertail exhaust.
I was on my way into work this morning about 6:35AM cruising minding my own buisness running 85-90 in the left lane.
I seen a bike coming up on me running about 110, I figured OK he is going to slow down cause there are cars in the right lane..
NOOOOOPE!! Shoooooosh passes me in my lane 15-20 MPH!!! I was so GD MAD I could taste it!!!!:banghead:
I figured if I signal him over and wind up whoopin some azz I will be late for work or....... Well lanes were clear up ahead.. he is now about an 1/8 mile ahead of me,,, So I just roll it on bounce the limiter in 6th as I pass him (175-176MPH) He stopped pulling around 135-140.. to say the less he didnt attempt to catch up as I slowed back down to around my cruising speed of 85-90

Was it a race naaah just a statement of Dont disrepect a BUSA!

First of all, glad all turned out well. Now take a breath and try to calm the heart rate! :bigsmile:

I know it made you mad, would have made me mad too! But be above that kind of activity. The street is no place to run at those speeds. To many uncontrollable factors and such little time to react. No need to endanger innocent folks out driving on the same road you are on either. Everyone know the Busa can spank his bike, even he does. Would suck to lose your license and your bike or even worse.......your health or life over such an act by another rider!

Ride safe!

It happens, we're all human. Check with Dawn , but I think that would be considered a Don :poke:

So I just roll it on bounce the limiter in 6th as I pass him (175-176MPH) He stopped pulling around 135-140.. to say the less he didnt attempt to catch up as I slowed back down to around my cruising speed of 85-90

Was it a race naaah just a statement of Dont disrepect a BUSA!

Just make sure to put your feet down when you finally come to a stop. It's the law :)

*waves hand* these are not the squids you are looking for...... :laugh:

Hopefully that squid learned his lesson...You don't poke the "honey badger" :poke: Long live the Busa!:bowdown:

There were squids ALL OVER Nashville today because of the weather.... Instead I was stuck at the shop working on the race car. Oh well. Maybe tomm!

well for the first time in years i was buzzed (passed in the same lane) by some jakazz squid this morning on my way to work.
Not really sure what kind of bike he was on may have been a fz had undertail exhaust.
I was on my way into work this morning about 6:35am cruising minding my own buisness running 85-90 in the left lane.
I seen a bike coming up on me running about 110, i figured ok he is going to slow down cause there are cars in the right lane..
Nooooope!! Shoooooosh passes me in my lane 15-20 mph!!! I was so gd mad i could taste it!!!!:banghead:
I figured if i signal him over and wind up whoopin some azz i will be late for work or....... Well lanes were clear up ahead.. He is now about an 1/8 mile ahead of me,,, so i just roll it on bounce the limiter in 6th as i pass him (175-176mph) he stopped pulling around 135-140.. To say the less he didnt attempt to catch up as i slowed back down to around my cruising speed of 85-90

was it a race naaah just a statement of dont disrepect a busa!

i love it must allways respect the grand master.

I got buzzed by two squids while minding my own business riding one of my turbo bikes. I was already cruising around 80 and what annoyed me is that although they both had ample room, they came by a little too close for comfort, and a little too fast. I did consider (for a moment) winding it up and blasting past both of them . . . that would have proved nothing. Their mistake - they were wearing club colors - one of the local bike clubs that comes in my shop. That kind of disrespect for another rider i don't like. Guess what happend to that club's discount in my shop?:moon:

Back