Swingarm/Hugger/Bottle bracket question

SS14PSI

Registered
Looking for your help here fellas. I have 3 questions.

1) Anyone know what kind of swingarm this is or who sells it? It says EXTREME on it but I haven't been able to find it online.

2) As you can see, the bottle bracket/clamp piece recently decided it didn't want to stick around. The welds broke, which seems odd. I'm just glad my bottle wasn't on at the time. I'm assuming that I can just have another aluminum bracket welded on? Something like this one 2.0LB / 2.5LB Nitrous oxide bottle bracket NEW Billet NOS Nitrous bottle Bracket | eBay

3) I'd love to custom mount a hugger on this thing to help keep things clean. Any idea which one would be a remotely close fit? I don't even know where to start here.:dunno:

ae5eee5f.jpg

cdd53799.jpg

7e5698ac.jpg

Well I posted 3 pictures, but apparantly, "Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting." Really? Like preschool all over again :D

Well I posted 3 pictures, but apparantly, "Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting." Really? Like preschool all over again :D

clamp.jpg sure you did it right org seems to trust me :whistle: :laugh:

clamp.jpg

Are you uploading straight from your pc?

Or have you have uploaded some naughty pics of ladies to this site in the past, if you have email me this pics please :laugh:

I just drilled and tapped for mine. Nothing custom. I cant find pics right now. I used 2 of the basic metal holders on a 2# bottle.

Back