Need GenI oem exhaust.

I have some I took off a newer 2007, will have to see if I have both midpipes.. Lmk if he don't get the ones close by and I'll look. don't want to dig them out then he find some..

i have a partial set from a 04 its in good shape, just needs the right can

Daniel, will do. Thanks for the offer. I posted over there in the thread. Let's see if he finds it local. If not I'll get you guys together or you can join up there and pm him. If you do that let him know I referred you to him so he knows your not a stranger.

ok my email addy is below, it will come right to my phone..

Daniel, will do. Thanks for the offer. I posted over there in the thread. Let's see if he finds it local. If not I'll get you guys together or you can join up there and pm him. If you do that let him know I referred you to him so he knows your not a stranger.

bad part is shipping the header...there is just no cheap way to do it.:banghead:

wrap only the pipe parts with strips of cardoard and put label on it and via fedex its not to bad that way cause of the height. use a box and it's 3 times the cost.. as dimensions become costly..

bad part is shipping the header...there is just no cheap way to do it.:banghead:

Back