motorcycle-superstor Closeout sale

talk to justin at honda toledo east his prices are still cheaper than most of their clearances on stuff that he can still get. Ive ordered A LOT!!!! of stuff through justin and honestly that man destroys even clearance prices

I would think if anyone wanted this stuff they would do some research 1st. I don't want it so i'm not doing any research.

And you are right about Justin

Oh i totally understand about it might not be out there anymore, just after how much he has taken care of me i will always send business his way and other ppl save money that way. Also i bought a newer model helmet i liked more for less than the older model i was willing to settle for that was on clearance everywhere else, some people dont realize the deals he can hook you up with.

he's 40 cheaper then I could find

Not bad at all and think of it the way i do, you are sending business to someone who continues to take care of us so i would rather send him business even if he was the same price or a couple dollars more!! He has told me that i could get things cheaper online a couple times but i still ordered through him cause i would rather deal with him.

Back