Looking for a Scorpio Remote!

Fireman6615

Registered
I recently bought a Scorpio SR-I500 from a fellow member here and the remote screen doesn't work. The remote functions but the remote only lights up briefly and you can't see any on the icons so its pretty much useless. I called Scorpio and of course they are discontinued but they told me one of their newer ones may work and there just $100 bucks, NOT! So I'm looking for another one if anyone has one or knows of one anywhere. Thanks.

Yea that's what i thought. I cant see spending a $100 bucks on a remote that may or may not work. Anyway I'm still looking, the alarm is kinda useless without a remote screen that I can actually read. That's the chance when you buy used stuff. :banghead:

Hey guys, I'm still looking for one of these Scorpio remotes or a complete system that may have one. I spoke with Scorpio and the only help they could give was to upgrade to a newer system because their newer remotes wont work with older systems. I already have $125 bucks tied up in this one and cant even use it. So can some of you guys check your local Craigslist and see if theres any floating around. Thanks.

Back