I'm gone again!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Well, departure day has come. I'm taking my daughter back to Tucson to move her into an apartment (University student). Got a mondo u-haul and car dolly loaded in front of the house now, ready to blast away @ 5am tomorrow. The Hayabusa part is that I also loaded HayBus into the van! After I move her in, see a movie, take a swim....I'm coming across the freekin 112degree desert to hit 395 n/b and back home to Reno on the Busa. I modified my tankbag with my mountainbike water bladder and line to my helmet for 24/7 ice water! That, XM radio and a watervest under mesh jacket is all I'll need baby! (I hope). 1000 miles, one way, one day, iron butt here we go. Wish me luck! Doyle

Find the Hayabusa! (it's in there)

IMG_0002 (1).jpg

IMG_0001 (1).jpg

Have fun and be safe!! Is that here under all that stuff on the right side of first pic.?

Have fun and be safe!! Is that here under all that stuff on the right side of first pic.?

You win! You should have seen me walking her up the ramp running in 1st gear slipping the clutch....then doing a 37 point turn around so I can ride it down the ramp in Tucson....aluminum surfaces are really slippery!

have a great time hanging out with your daughter (and hauling all the heavy boxes :laugh:) and a memorable and safe ride home :beerchug:

You win! You should have seen me walking her up the ramp running in 1st gear slipping the clutch....then doing a 37 point turn around so I can ride it down the ramp in Tucson....aluminum surfaces are really slippery!

Seen too many dumps with people doing that - braver than me :laugh:

I just back the truck up to a hill and ride the bike in :thumbsup:

Back