Loop around the Continental Unites States

Get off of I95 on the east coast, it sucks.
Get on rt 29, there's ALOT less traffic and it's much more scenic.
The 2 roads aren't that far apart either.
I've been through 40 states in a tractor trailer too(and alot of your planned route), but never had the chance on a bike...yet:beerchug:

Hey! You missed my state-how 'bout heading north thru Michigan and across the U.P. to Wisconsin/Minnesota??? God's Country up there.

Let me know when you come through the Coeur d' alene Idaho - Spokane Washington area I would like to meet up. I would also like to do a loop through the us. Just to say I have seen it.

Your stop at 8th avenue in San Diego is not even 5 miles from Lamb's house.

Lamb is gonna start taking it personal when people travel across the country and don't call me.

You are free to stay here and food would be free too.!!

I envy you! when are you planning this journey?

if you're hitting Maine, might as well come through New Hampshire. i can offer comfy pull out couch, beer, cigars and good food.Good luck

Yep, get off I-95 and closer to the water in VA and stop by and say hi! :thumbsup:

Might as well do this while you're at it! I could never find any Busas in the list of completions, so you might be the first. I was hoping to do it, but gotta build up enough vacation time first.

USA Four Corners Motorcycle Tour

$100 ! some fella wants ME to pay HIM, for a pat on the back?!?! ??? i never have understood stuff like that. same reason i'm not a paid member of the IBA. i just don't get it.

i guess if my sponsors wanted me to be the 1st Hayabusa to finish, i would. heck it's their buck. but i don't see wasting 800mi worth of gas money, for someone else to do my paperwork and give me an "atta boy!".

sixpack577 said:
Get off of I95 on the east coast, it sucks.
Get on rt 29, there's ALOT less traffic and it's much more scenic.
The 2 roads aren't that far apart either.
I've been through 40 states in a tractor trailer too(and alot of your planned route), but never had the chance on a bike...yet:beerchug:

VaBusa said:
Yep, get off I-95 and closer to the water in VA and stop by and say hi! :thumbsup:

+3 on this!!!! I95 up there SUCKS!!!!

And if you are going to do the left coast - you need to take hwy 101 (coast highway). It will take longer, but it's one of the most wonderful roads in the country.

looks like you will be coming through janesville wi on i-90. depending on the time i have you covered for a meal or a bed for the night.

Well, if you pass through the Hampton Roads area in VA, you have a place to stay...hopefully you're not allergic to cats :rofl:

Back