Vibration question

karnage

Registered
Now that I have my bike all together and riding quite a bit I notice around 4500-5000 I have a vibration from the engine.I hear its common.I went to a brocks, so I am hoping its just a retune issue.I had Frank reflash the ecu also.With the Yosh I didnt have this vibration after it was dyno tuned.Also whats normal for a tank of gas.160 miles, 180 miles??My first long ride being back together, I rode about 100 miles round trip and almost used a full tank.Second ride got 100 miles on a half tank.Seems weird.I know I lost some with the 45 tooth rear sprocket and bigger back wheel and tire.Can I still get 40-45 mpgs with a 240??

Vibration is normal, and probably will never go away. As for gas mileage, that will depend on how you ride. I can get almost 50mpg at a steady 60mph in 6th gear on the slab, or can burn a full tank in 4 twenty minute sessions, at the track.

Yeah.I never noticed that vibration before with the yosh pipe on there.I am riding in the same rpm range on the highway just now I notice a vibration.I would say almost 50 mpg with a 240 is good on the highway.

Back