GoPro: Am I the only one?

MoeMar

Registered
Just wondering if I'm the only one. The square mount that comes on the box. I ripped it off thinking I can use that.

Has anyone used this? I'm sure one day I will.

I don't believe it to be a real mount and seems to be made from flimsier plastic. I wouldn't trust it.

I saved mine too. I thought about attaching it to the dog's harness and letting her go at the dog park.

I took mine, ground off around it, drilled a hole in it and used it as a base mount for a RAM ball....

I've used mine. Set it up on the floor and did some time lapse of one of my wife's craft projects.

I cut mine down as well and riveted to the brim a hat. I've used it once while fishing and it worked pretty good.

I was thinking the same, haven't used 80% of the mounts that came with mine :laugh:

Same here.I used the suction cup on the race car (all over the car @ 130 + mph in the 1/4 ) and never came off,and also bought the roll bar mount and used it a few times,rest of still in the box.

I'm afraid to use the suction cup, as the one for my garmin would hold fine for a long time and then all of a sudden
without any warning it falls off.

I have thought about drilling a small hole in it (the suction cup) to attach a tether to it just in case it ever let loose.

Has any one done that?

I could just see myself going down the road and having it fly off and then get run over :banghead:
I know it's not a $3000 camera but still I wouldn't want to loose it.

By the way I save my plate too, but like many, haven't used it yet.

Back