Find a non ethanol fueling station near you. US only.

Find a non ethanol fueling station near you. US & Can only.

I found a station that sells 93 octane non ethanol fuel this evening from this website >>>Ethanol-free gas stations in the U.S. and Canada

$3.99 US Gal.

Filled Suzi belly up taking 4.3 gallons and rode 80 miles tonight.
Smelling the non ethanol 93 octane brought me back to the good ol days.
Can I feel any difference in the seat of the pants, No.
Does the engine sound quiter, tighter and smoother, Yes

Will I spend an extra .60 a gallon and do it again, most likely.

I have a place just around the corner from the house, non ethanol 93 and is where I fill up my bike.

Donn, go up to exit 11 and go left about 1 mile - Beach Oil Co on the right has public pumps with no-ethanol 87 and 93....

Don't have a station near me, but you can probably expect about an extra 5 ponies and better mileage on a gallon.

I always try to go non ethanol. :thumbsup: I hear corn prices are going through the roof because of a midwest drought or something. Hopefully we'll see ethanol go away. Can't wait to buy beef :banghead:

I always try to go non ethanol. :thumbsup: I hear corn prices are going through the roof because of a midwest drought or something. Hopefully we'll see ethanol go away. Can't wait to buy beef :banghead:

someone say drought, you got that right, dry and hotter than___- well you can fill in the blanks with what you like, thanks Lankee for the info didnt realize i have one right down the road from me, its only 91 but hey it'll do.

Donn, go up to exit 11 and go left about 1 mile - Beach Oil Co on the right has public pumps with no-ethanol 87 and 93....
I seen them but the Orange station located on Bearwallow road is closer and i wanted to hit some back roads as the sunset.
I am not really seeing any better fuel mileage. My gas light comes on any where from 118-123 miles. I am at 98 or so now. We'll see.

lankeeyankee said:
I am not feeling the 5 extra horespower but i can hear the difference in the engine.

Don't work on mopeds or white bikes:poke: don't want kids or ladies getting hurt:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

They also have an app for the Android and I-phone for when you are on a trip.

lankeeyankee said:
Bret how are you even interested in this thread when Ol Blacky runs on AAA batteries, Go clean your reflectors:moon: :laugh:

I can send them to you. Might help your et a bit:poke:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Back