Black Label Chain Lube is........

I Love My Wife

Registered
Not suitable for Hayabusa service. This after 150+ miles then we hit a little rain, still less than 200 miles.

7e1b6553.jpg
[/IMG]

Buy the dupont i promise you it will be the last chain lube you buy...

Well, we're running o-ring chains and a good cleaning, I use WD-40 to clean, it's basically kerosene. Kerosene is the recommended cleaner for the chain and most just use a good chain wax to coat the chain afterwards. I use Maxim gold can, and I want to try the DuPont Spray.

Buy the dupont i promise you it will be the last chain lube you buy...

I always do, I bought the BL cause it was a "traveler" size for road trips and ran out of DuPont.
Just put a fresh coat of the Du on there and found a traveler size of it too.

Be careful with the DuPont stuff. The formula was changed this year, and now its not recommended for chains unless you use the actual DuPont chain lube, not just the general stuff. :beerchug:

GsxrBots said:
Be careful with the DuPont stuff. The formula was changed this year, and now its not recommended for chains unless you use the actual DuPont chain lube, not just the general stuff. :beerchug:

Crap:banghead: back to WD40 after every ride and during on longer rides.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

The Dupont Chain Lube was made specifically for motorcycle chains. It has a slightly higher percentage of wax lube in it. It applies and works exactly like the regular stuff. No need for anyone to go back to any other brand of chain lube. You can't tell its any different by use or visually. Dupont Chain Lube Rocks!!

Has anyone tried Swepco 803, Torco Power Slide Chain Lube, Lucas Chain Lube, or Amsoil MP Heavy-Duty Metal Protector?

I'm thinking about trying them, as I sell all these brands. I'd prefer to sell only things that work well and I like.

The Dupont Chain Lube was made specifically for motorcycle chains. It has a slightly higher percentage of wax lube in it. It applies and works exactly like the regular stuff. No need for anyone to go back to any other brand of chain lube. You can't tell its any different by use or visually. Dupont Chain Lube Rocks!!

It's not the Chain lube that changed formula, it is the regular Dupont that everyone was using. The Dupont Chain lube is still just fine! :beerchug:

I read about it just now so I went downstairs to double check what I just bought. I got the lubricant and not the dry wax.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I will post my review after using it.

Back