Race Tire Service is located in TN!

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
RTS is THE East Coast Authorized distributor for DUNLOP Race Tires. I have bought some DOT Race tires from them before for my TEAM GIXXER bike; you can buy a D209 front and D211 Rear for almost the same cost as a set of Q2's right now.

Anyway, I received a set today, and finally got a look at their address...it's ANTIOCH TN (Nashville) less than 20 minutes away from where I'm sitting...and I paid $22 to ship them across town on UPS (DUHHH).

So I called them today, and asked them in the future could I come pick them up? "Sure no problem"...wish I'd known that before :banghead:

I might just have to go over there and oogle the UK NTEC's just for the heck of it (wow, that sounds weird)...

In any case, next week starts the campaing to convince them they'd sell a lot of tires if they'd be willing to sponsor TEAM GIXXER :thumbsup:

"What, you've never heard of TEAM GIXXER?"

skydivr said:
I might just have to go over there and oogle the UK NTEC's just for the heck of it (wow, that sounds weird)...

I hope those are scantily clad women holding umbrellas:poke:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

lankeeyankee said:
If you get the sponsor can i have an autograph and maybe a TEAM GIXXER sticker

Only if you put Q2s on your Busa:poke:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Good Luck on the sponsor thingy. Dunlop is a tough nut to crack.

Being the tight arse RICH bastid you are, I doubt you will be willing to cough up $500+ for a set of UK N-tec tires. While you won't see much difference in the front over the USA N-tec 211 (Not the 209) you will find the rear UK tire to deliver more aggressive corner drive.

We have a big Dunlop trailer at all of our track events with onsite service. You should ask your distributor why you don't have the same service at your Barber events. Dunlops are hard to beat when it comes to performance.

Hey DivrMan, Charlie says you are going to need a whole lot more than sticky dunlops to keep up with his S20 Bridgestones. Like maybe a couple of JATO (Jet Assisted Take Off) bottles strapped to the subframe! :laugh:

I'm just gonna tell them I know SteveO and they will fall on their knees and worship me....:moon:

Our trackday provider and tire provider is an all-michelin guy...

I'm just gonna tell them I know SteveO and they will fall on their knees and worship me....:moon:

Our trackday provider and tire provider is an all-michelin guy...

Oh Jeez, you fellers in the south do have it rough don't you.

I hear the women down there suffer from EBT (ettybittytitties) as well. I feel for ya Bubba! :laugh:

Back