New HID Lights and Tag.

Jrod86

Registered
Whats up everyone. Ok so I was reading though the fourms and I was reading the post about people covering there tag and stuff. Well I really like my tag so I thought i'd share it. I just got it in the mail today. Also got my 6000k HID lights and white running lights which will be installed Wed. Nothing special about this thread just wanted to share a few pics with you guys. will make a video/pictures after every thing is done and installed. :D hope every one is having a great day. P.S today is my BIRTHDAY! YAaaaaaAAAyy! the big 26!

tag.jpg

tag 2.jpg

HID.jpg

HID 2.jpg

hid 3.jpg

THank you guys very much. its 2:50 a.m. and I just got done with the birthday party haha. I've thought about lighting up the tag, just wasnt sure how to go about it. I actually had a cop follow me around for about 20 minutes about a month or so ago. I figured I would get pulled over because of my tag not being lit up by anything other those reflectors, but to my surprise he didnt. If there is a good clean way to light up the tag with a white light i'd be all about it. Just let me know. Thanks again guys

Let me see dang.. I honestly dont know the brand. I bought it at an Event my local Suzuki Dealership was having. You can find a few like it. For some reason I wana say it was in a Suzuki package. But i'm not sure to be honest sorry

Back