TEAM GIXXER Makes SPEED TV!

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Well...Sorta....our esteemed TwoBrothersBusa, one of STT newest coaches...with the #11 Jersey in the background...Seems to be pointing out to a student "I think we go THAT way"....

Ok Charlie, time to order that new helmet two sizes larger :laugh::thumbsup::bowdown:

BIKES: Neale Bayly Joins Sportbike Track Time At CMP

Capture2.JPG

:cheerleader:

Browse through those pics on the site, and whoever put the eyeballs in the ducts on the R1 is awesome! :laugh:

Great job TBB!

Thanks Keith...last weekend was a blast. A hot sandy blast, but a blast none the less. Looks like I'm a go for our last three trips to Barber this year!

Well...Sorta....our esteemed TwoBrothersBusa, one of STT newest coaches...with the #11 Jersey in the background...Seems to be pointing out to a student "I think we go THAT way"....

Ok Charlie, time to order that new helmet two sizes larger :laugh::thumbsup::bowdown:

BIKES: Neale Bayly Joins Sportbike Track Time At CMP

Good deal, Charlie! Looks like you skipped right over the shaving ads, and went straight to primetime. :laugh:

So this means the gang's all in for October? I'm going to get measured and order my suit tomorrow. Getting very excited about the track. :thumbsup:

Good deal, Charlie! Looks like you skipped right over the shaving ads, and went straight to primetime. :laugh:

So this means the gang's all in for October? I'm going to get measured and order my suit tomorrow. Getting very excited about the track. :thumbsup:

We are all in! And this weekend Charlie and I are going to make an attempt at getting my Penske rear shock installed :thumbsup:

We are all in! And this weekend Charlie and I are going to make an attempt at getting my Penske rear shock installed :thumbsup:

And I'm gonna try again to fish that *$&$@ Radiator bleed washer out from behind the engine block :banghead: oh yea, and a set of GPA's came today (for October) :)

Looks like I will be doing ay least one day, probably 2, since i got a awesome deal on some track day tires. :) Thanks Charlie. Give me a couple of more weeks and i should have my name in the hat. :D Cant wait to get the Gixxer on the track. Going on my maiden ride in the mountains tomorrow, Suched, Blood MTN and Richard B Russell, heck, may even hit the skyway, never know. :D

Looks like I will be doing ay least one day, probably 2, since i got a awesome deal on some track day tires. :) Thanks Charlie. Give me a couple of more weeks and i should have my name in the hat. :D Cant wait to get the Gixxer on the track. Going on my maiden ride in the mountains tomorrow, Suched, Blood MTN and Richard B Russell, heck, may even hit the skyway, never know. :D

If you want ANY slot, you'd better buy it RIGHT NOW. You are already on the late side of registering for these dates. The fall Barber dates go EARLY as a lot of people want to ride there especially as it starts to cool off.

Back