Ghost rider

Jrod86

Registered
Hello all my Busa Buddies, :cheerleader: So yet again here I sit hanging out at the house. I was reading the fourms on here and I saw the post about the Land Speed Record, then I see something pinned on the top about Fastest motorcycle riders. So im sure there are gonna be people out there who bash him for the way he rides, but what are everyones thought on GHOST RIDER. not Nicholas Cage, but the actual GHOST RIDER lol. To me its absolutely insane that someone can ride that fast for that long. I talk about joining the 200 mph club one day (Maybe) but never been close to that speed. I always drive the speed limit :laugh: So just curious what everyone thinks about this guy/guys. I've heard its a team of a few people. who knows? I really really wana know though. What do you guys think?

So just curious what everyone thinks about this guy/guys.

What I think of these guys??? I think the same about them as I do about the thoughtless cagers not looking out for bikes. I hope when they do checkout they are able check out alone and not take some child strapped to a safety seat in the rear of vehicle with them

moto hits car in rear.jpg

You know the words " I am sorry" just don't mean much whether it's a guy that was drinking an decided to drive, texting while driving or decided to double or triple the posted limit.

As for the Warner congrats :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

moto hits car in rear.jpg

I think we've all done things that ...AFTER.... we (well I) did them, wondered what we were thinking ? He can/COULD..... DEFINITELY ride !! But would still be around he he was doing it on a track !!

i think the guy put himself and others at risk and only reenforced the stereotype of the stupid squid that gives all of us a bad reputation.

do we have more information on the original Ghost Rider. i have ALL the ghost rider videos, but not much information on the man (yes i know hes secretive) but in death i would think some information would have slipped out

phil823 said:
do we have more information on the original Ghost Rider. i have ALL the ghost rider videos, but not much information on the man (yes i know hes secretive) but in death i would think some information would have slipped out

Where are u buying the dvds at?

i "accquired" them from a friend who happened to have them :)

if you pm me freechance perhaps i could talk to you further

Back