Raydog and HAYBUS do Oregon

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
I've been back a couple of weeks but just sat down at the computer for the first time this summer (finally a day with nothing planned...103 outside anyways!).

Overview....I left intending to take 10 days on the Oregon coast and mountains but ended up coming home in 5 days (rental with neighbors on construction equipment happened earlier than I planned). I WAS going to tent camp the whole ride BUT a campsite was $30 bucks and I found a cottage on the beach for $35 bucks! Needless to say, I shipped all my camping gear home on the second day and flew much lighter.

I'm just going to throw all the pics up in no particular order but wanted to comment on the following:
the unusual pic of the strangely dressed folks was a cult of some sort, they acted so weird.
the campsite was in the Smith River Wilderness area next to Smith river under the giant Sequoias, SO STILL and PEACEFUL
misc. other pics showing how beautiful Oregon is, river, ocean or lake around every bend!
I did not have time to hook up with Daniel (Golden Boy) but I'll be back to the paradise of the Pacific Northwest.
The last day I rode all the way in one leg (650 miles) long live XM radio and Throttlemeister cruise control!
Doyle

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Those are some of the nicest folks you'll ever come across :laugh:

Great pics, I like how you have your pistol on the ready.

PB1 Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

I was wondering when you would post them up.... Busa sure look's funny with your luggage setup..wanna borrow my Givi stuff...hehehehe.
Thanks dude..looks like ya had a fun trip...goodonyamate....ready for some Reno fern battle???..let's be safe and i promise not to dive inside ya man.
It was so strange when i did that...you went so far to the right and went totally out of my view. Ps had some fun rides recently... 2 weeks ago 710 miles, then a 100 miler and today a 338 miler...hit 166...oh btw with the those darn bags on....see ya soon. Take care Doyle.

Great pics, I like how you have your pistol on the ready.

PB1 Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

Thanks, and if I get the first round off accurately....pity the bad guy, that's a .44 mag!

Raydog says "hey kids wanna see me toss a cookie and shoot a hole in it?"

Super cool pics. Love the one looking straight up thru trees.
I think if you made that one ceiling size and stuck it up there it would make for an awesome room.
Just lay on your sofa and stare up. :thumbsup:

You didn't happen to see Robb (OZZ) riding around there. You were in his back yard. Nice PICS Doyle !!! WE NEED to ride sometime

Robert

You just touched the tip of the ice-burg Doyle. There is no more beauty compressed into one area with hundreds of "Dragon tails" scattered through out in this great country of ours than the Great Northwest. Dooley Mtn, Rattlesnake Grade, Rd. 52,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you find those memorable rides through scenic twisties everywhere.

I really feel sorry for the poor blokes on the wrong (I mean East) coast. :beerchug:

I'll be reminding you of that come February when I'm outside in my shorts and flip flops.
:moon:

Bite me, you flatland, bug swattin, swamp dwellin bum!

You can think about me when you are swatting flies, scratchin mosquito bites, reading "Aligator warning, NO SWIMMING" signs, avoiding leaving your yard for fear of snake bites and finding your women becoming like the "World's Fair" getting BIGGER and better every year due to laying on their fat, corn fed, southern redneck arse complaining "It's too hot to go outside"! Makes you feel like you are mounting Mt. Rushmore, eh? :laugh:

Does it really give you a blue vein throbber to rub salve on those chaffed thighs? :lol:

You didn't happen to see Robb (OZZ) riding around there. You were in his back yard. Nice PICS Doyle !!! WE NEED to ride sometime

Robert

I know, I thought of him! Wondering how near he was. Re: riding, yeah, like everybody, we all get so caught up in our daily lives that just a little ride planning gets pushed onto the back burner too often. For example, my Oregon ride started out with SIX guys and I was the only one that didn't cancel! (glad it worked out that way though). In any case, we'll get it together some day soon, Robert! Doyle

Raydog says "hey kids wanna see me toss a cookie and shoot a hole in it?"

Super cool pics. Love the one looking straight up thru trees.
I think if you made that one ceiling size and stuck it up there it would make for an awesome room.
Just lay on your sofa and stare up. :thumbsup:

Gawd you make me laugh sometimes! Just know I would NEVER waste a cookie on anything besides eating it. Doyle

Back